How it works
Our website is user-friendly. We have made it very easy for the customer to understand and navigate. Usually, we have enough qualified writers for all subjects. However, if you wish to confirm the availability of a writer, you can place an inquiry. As you place your inquiry or order, it is important that you make your instructions clear and precise so that the writer can understand your needs. Our order form has been designed to ensure that all your instructions are captured. If you need to upload additional documents, there is an option for that too.
If it is your first time using our website, we request you to provide us with information that we use to create an account for you. The benefits of having an account are:
- You can look at your work’s progress. Also, you can upload additional information and communicate with the customer support team members and the writer.
- It’s easier for you to place other orders.
- You can edit your profile and constantly communicate with us.
- You can look at your order history with us.
Different statuses of an order
- Inquiry- Your order is on this status when you place an inquiry.
- Waiting for payment- This is the status before you pay for an already placed order.
- Looking for a writer- This is the status of your order when we are looking for a qualified person to work on it.
- In progress-This is the status after a writer has been assigned and is working on your order.
- Checking for plagiarism- When the paper is complete, but we are checking for any plagiarized content.
- Delivered- After the paper passes the grammar and plagiarism checks. You can approve it or ask the writer to make some changes. However, 14 days after delivery, the order is approved automatically.
- Revision in progress- When you ask the writer to revise the paper.
- Approved- 14 days after delivery, our system approves the orders automatically. Also, if you check the paper we have delivered and are happy with it, you can approve it. Click on the "approve" icon to approve the order.
- Dispute status- This is when you are not happy with the paper, and you want it canceled. The support staff places the order on "dispute" status at this point. Before canceling an order, you should request a revision or a new writer to work on your order.
- Cancelled- We cancel an order upon request by the customer. The customer is then refunded in accordance with our Money-Back Guarantee Policy. Orders can also be canceled if the customer places an inquiry but takes very long to pay for it.
Before you pay for an essay, feel free to make any inquiries. Our customer service staff members are always available online for communication.
Before you buy a research paper, make an inquiry. Our support staff are always available and reply to inquiries promptly.
Receive 5% off ALL your Orders with the Discount code:
Get 7%, 10%, or 15% off ALL orders if you are a returning customer. Generate a code